NPC Help

  • kyukage
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2006
      Greetings Ladies And Gentleman,

      I was just wondering if I could steal your attention for a few moments.

      I normally lurk about the place and keep to myself, but I need some
      help creating a large number of NPC's.

      Rather than repeat everthing here, if I could direct your attention to
      the Peginc forums for the details, I'd appreciate it if you could have
      a look at it.

      http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10804

      If you haven't got the time or inclination that's cool. I just haven't
      had much succes to date.

      Cheers,

      Kyu Kage