Looking for game!

  • saberhagen110
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2006
      Hi, my name is Tim and I'm a lapsed gamer, looking for a game to join
      in the Tonbridge area of Kent, UK, to get my imagination working again.
      I'm 39-years-old, but haven't really role-played for about a decade -
      although I still read whatever rule books I can lay my hands on. I
      suffered a mild stroke last year during surgery and so no longer have
      the patience/concentration for running games - but really want to get
      back into the world of role-playing. My favourite genres are: western,
      samurai epic, pirates and pulp adventures but I would happily play
      pretty much any gameĀ… although I'm really keen to try Deadlands
      Reloaded or any of the other Savage Worlds games.

      Tim
    • colin braddock
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2006
        Hi,

        I'm Colin, a GM from Medway. I'd be happy to run
        something if you like. Hit me back with the where &
        when. I could run Deadlands (Reloaded or Normal), or
        pretty much anything else you want. Get in touch if
        you're interested!

        Colin

        You can't take the sky from me....

        http://mail.yahoo.com