Savage Deadlands Sale

  • Peter King
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2006
      05.23.06

      Deadlands:Reloaded is here! And to mark the occasion, we're
      launching a Bonanza Sale on Savage Worlds and Deadlands products. We
      have SEVEN Great Bonanza Bundles for you to take advantage of some
      amazing savings. Take a look and pick up a bargain today! If you're
      just looking for the Deadlands:Reloaded book on it's own, check it
      out here. Or for the Deadlands:Reloaded Limited Edition book on its
      own, click here.

      Reloaded Bonanza

      Deadlands:Reloaded requires the Savage Worlds rulesbook to play, so
      pick them both up for a discount price!

      BONANZA 1

      RELOADED BONANZA DELUXE

      Get this bundle with the AWESOME Leatherette Limited Edition
      Deadlands as well

      BONANZA 1D

      GMs Reloaded Bonanza

      The GMs most essential tools to run Deadlands:Reloaded are the
      Savage Worlds rules, Deadlands:Reloaded, a deck of cards and a
      screen. Guess what--you get 'em all in this great bundle.

      BONANZA 2

      RELOADED BONANZA DELUXE

      Get this bundle with the AWESOME Leatherette Limited Edition
      Deadlands as well.

      BONANZA 2D

      Savage Worlds Bonanza

      So you've already picked up your Deadlands:Reloaded at your Friendly
      Local Gaming Store and you want to check out what else you can do
      with Savage Worlds?

      This bundle contains one of every hardback Savage Worlds setting and
      a copy of the rules - that's a rulebook and 5 complete and very
      different campaign worlds

      BONANZA 3

      THE MOTHER LODE!

      This HUGE bundle has a copy of all the Savage Worlds setting
      hardbacks including Deadlands:Reloaded and the stunning Limited
      Edition, along with a GMs screen and a deck of oversized action
      cards. All at a great discounted price, too!

      BONANZA 4

      Weird West Bonanza

      And last, but definitely not least, is the mammoth Weird West
      Bonanza. This bundle contains a huge selection of Deadlands Classic
      adventures ripe for Savaging. Some of these adventures, like the
      awesome Dead Presidents, shaped the history of the Deadlands
      Storyline and contain great background material to help you find
      your feet in the Weird West. Others, like the terrifying Night
      Train, are classic adventures that'll get your posse into the action
      with just a little work.

      Our Classic books are selling out fast. Check out the full list of
      this huge deal!

      BONANZA 5

      05.23.06

      Last of the Ghost Dancers

      And as a new chapter opens, an old one closes. The last of the Ghost
      Dancers books has sold out, joining the list of out of print
      Deadlands Classic books to sell through. Check out the Weird West
      Classic Bonanza in our Savage Deadlands sale to pick up some more of
      the Classic books, or check out what's still available at out store.

      05.16.06

      Outstanding Response

      We were overwhelmed with the interest in our charity auction of a
      special Limited Edition copy of Deadlands Reloaded. The signed and
      personalized book, numbered 1 of 1000, reached a staggering $561.00
      in the auction, which ended Sunday. All the proceeds of the auction
      are being donated to the Fisher House Foundation, and we thank
      everyone who put a bid in to help this great cause.

      The lucky winner will be receiving this special one-off book after
      the personalized artwork has been completed. The unlucky bidders
      will have to console themselves with the release of Deadlands:
      Reloaded on May 22nd. Thanks from all at Pinnacle for taking part.