LAST SHOT AT THE BIG TIME

  • Peter King
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2005
      Hi Folks,

      Over the next day or so i'm posting up some files to the forum which I
      hope everyone can get involved in. RVC 3 is progressing really well
      but I need a creative break so I am turning over the actual manuscript
      and illustrations to the forum. Read, review, comment, add stuff, just
      do what you do.

      I'll be back to see what has happened with it then collocate all the
      suggestions and writings together with names of those involved and put
      it into some kind of order then get it off to the publisher for their
      final word on the subject.

      Really hope you guys can get involved, the pinnicle forum is great but
      it has really damaged the traffic on the deadlands yahoo groups.
    • tennessee_nate
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2005
        Two Things

        1. Will RVC 3 be in the Savage Worlds Format?
        2. Could you put up a list submission you have received?

        Thanks

        Nate

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2005
          lol, Well if They still accept it now things have gone on a while then I understood from Simon lucas that it would be tripple stated. With regards to submissions, everything that has been done or submitted is included in the file uploads that are already here, no one really took much interest and I havent recieved anything additional since posting the files.

          tennessee_nate <nategarth@...> wrote: Two Things

          1. Will RVC 3 be in the Savage Worlds Format?
          2. Could you put up a list submission you have received?

          Thanks

          Nate

          --- In Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com, "Peter King" <innomne@y...> wrote:

          > Hi Folks,
          >
          > Over the next day or so i'm posting up some files to the forum
          which I
          > hope everyone can get involved in. RVC 3 is progressing really well
          > but I need a creative break so I am turning over the actual
          manuscript
          > and illustrations to the forum. Read, review, comment, add stuff,
          just
          > do what you do.
          >
          > I'll be back to see what has happened with it then collocate all
          the
          > suggestions and writings together with names of those involved and
          put
          > it into some kind of order then get it off to the publisher for
          their
          > final word on the subject.
          >
          > Really hope you guys can get involved, the pinnicle forum is great
          but
          > it has really damaged the traffic on the deadlands yahoo groups.

          Deadlands High Role playing games American west Edge of madness Civil war

          ---------------------------------

          Peter King,
          V.C.T.C, I.T.E.C, I.C.H.T, S.G.C.C, M.B.S
          Holistic Teacher & Owner Of The Kingswood Reiki Foundation,
          http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/thekingswoodreikifoundation

          Moderator Of Deadlands UK & Manufactuer Of The Official Marshals Badge.
          Producer Of Aces & Eights, a Soundtrack For The Weird West
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Deadlandsuk

          Proud To Be An MG Music Agent.
          http://www.mgmusic.ltd.uk

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 12, 2005
            I took interest...... (i did you know)

            Hey guys. isn't it about time you crawled out from hiding too? Who's here,
            who's not, and who's still playing deadlands.

            oh, and who would like take the latest reigns at Marshalling the DL online
            game?

            Just a thought, since things have been awfully quiet around here for quite
            a while.

            Jon.

            Peter King
            <innomne@... To: Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com
            .uk> cc:
            Sent by: Subject: Re: [Deadlands uk] Re: LAST SHOT AT THE BIG TIME
            Deadlandsuk@yahoo
            groups.com

            09/12/05 16:47
            Please respond to