Thanks & Help

  • kyukage
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2005
      Greetings.

      Long Time Lurker - First Time Poster (I Think...)

      Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for some of the excellent ideas
      I've gleaned from here since I've been lurking around. I also wanted to
      ask for some help.

      I am planning a MASSIVE Deadlands game that will span the enitre Meta
      plot of the three settings, and I was wondering if anyone had any
      advice or suggestions.

      Anything from notes on the official adventures, to sidetrack adventures
      you've run, to suggestions on what sort of poker chips to use(!?), I'd
      love to hear it.

      Thanks in advance,

      Matt