Deadlands conversion from D20

  • Bill Segulin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      My Deadlands group is looking for something different so we were kicking around using the Deadlands rules (original) and playing a fantasy D&D ish style game. I know Deadlands was done in D20 (although I don't have it). Does anyone know if there is a D20 conversion to Deadlands out there somewhere. Really I'm just looking at a D20 monsters being converted. We should be able to 'wing' everything else.

      Thanks

      Bill

      CONSULTING: If you're not part of the solution, there's good money to be made in prolonging the problem.
      www.despair.com