Looking for a sheet

  • Butch Rosenbalm
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2005
      Greetin' all,
      This maybe a double post, if so, please forigve. The computer went all
      locked up on me and I don't know if this went out.
      I was wondered if you could help me. I'm working on the new "season" of DL
      for my posse and wanted to do something with a little spice in it. I would
      like to use character sheets, preferably something in an excel sheet, that I
      can put portraits of the characters on. I don't have either the (A)
      knowledge or (B) the big slam bam version of Adobe to allow me to do that.
      But if anyone knows away around this (and I'm meaning leagal wise), please
      don't hesistate to share. If you know of a sheet like this, I would be much
      beholden to yah if you would send it or the link.
      Thanks in advance,
      Marshall Rosenbalm

      --
      What do you see when you're in the dark.... when the demons come for you?

    • Paul Page
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2005
        You could give me Word sheet a try as a basis it's a clone of the
        standard revised edition Deadlands sheet, probably the best place is on
        the second page if you removed the "Worst Nightmare" section.

        http://www.hellstromme.com/weird_west_index.html

        The One
      • Tuck Couhig
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 21, 2005
          Here is what I use and recomend. Download OpenOffice(
          http://www.OpenOffice.Org ) its a free office suite with much of the same
          funtionality of Microsoft Office however you can save files as PDF files. :)

          --
          -There is no patch for user stupidity