Dead Birds.

  • Colin Braddock
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2005
      Howdy,

      Was in my local video store recently, and I found a DVD called Dead
      Birds. it being a horror movie, and me being that kinda guy, I rented
      it out. The next day I went back & bought a copy to own. This is the
      quintessential Deadlands movie. Atmospheric, creepy, well-acted and
      tense as a blind whore who wandered into a church on a Sunday. It just
      doesn't get any better than this.

      On another note, check out Joss Whedon's Serenity later in the year.
      It's a spinoff from his superb Firefly series, and promises great
      things, including a roleplaying game (non-d20, no less!) co-written by
      Margaret Weis of Dragonlance fame.

      No, I ain't on a commission. Stop looking at me like that.

      Till the stars fall,

      TOD.
    • David Dankel
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2005
        I was involved in the Serenity playtest. The system isn't too bad, and the
        use of plot points to give narrative control (they double as XP as well) was
        nice, but I'd rather play Deadlands and add narrative control to chip-use
        for my Firefly games.

        -Dave