news from deadlands reloaded

  • Yaz Alick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2005
      07.26.05
      Deadlands Delay
      Regrettably, my first big announcement is a
      disappointing one. We hoped
      to get Deadlands to you by GenCon. It isn't going to
      happen. As our flagship brand, Deadlands means a lot
      to us and everyone's expectations are high, so we have
      to make it as good as it can be. The product is
      superb, but it is a big book and there is a lot to get
      right before we release it.

      Unfortunately, this means there is no way we can have
      it back in time to show it at Gen Con. We will have
      display copies for those who want to get a sneak
      preview of the book, and a special taster scenario to
      whet your appetites for the main course, so drop by
      and check out what the wait has been all about.

    • Peter King
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2005
        Dissapointing for sure but as you said, it's just got to beeeeeeee perfect.

        Yaz Alick <yazalick@...> wrote:07.26.05
        Deadlands Delay
        Regrettably, my first big announcement is a
        disappointing one. We hoped
        to get Deadlands to you by GenCon. It isn't going to
        happen. As our flagship brand, Deadlands means a lot
        to us and everyone's expectations are high, so we have
        to make it as good as it can be. The product is
        superb, but it is a big book and there is a lot to get
        right before we release it.

        Unfortunately, this means there is no way we can have
        it back in time to show it at Gen Con. We will have
        display copies for those who want to get a sneak
        preview of the book, and a special taster scenario to
        whet your appetites for the main course, so drop by
        and check out what the wait has been all about.

        Deadlands High Role playing games American west Edge of madness Civil war

        Moderator Of Deadlands UK & Manufactuer Of The Official Marshals Badge.
        Producer Of Aces & Eights, a Soundtrack For The Weird West
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Deadlandsuk

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 27, 2005
          Seconded.

          Hello chaps. did i miss anything while i've been away?

          Peter King
          <innomne@... To: Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com
          .UK> cc:
          Sent by: Subject: Re: [Deadlands uk] news from deadlands reloaded
          Deadlandsuk@yahoo
          groups.com

          27/07/05 13:12
          Please respond to

[...]