TSHIRT COMP

  • Peter King
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2005
      Ok Folks,

      Your pushing me to roll out the barrel on the Tshirt Comp, So, Ill
      just say that Legion Publishing have offerd to help in making the
      winning Tshirt an official product, and im completely opening the
      doors on design, if it comes from pinnicle then use the game as
      inspiration, or if you just have a great idea then lets see it, the
      files section has the folder to submit your enteries....