Re: [Deadlands uk] Digest Number 302

  • Jon_Padgett
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2005
      Hi,

      Its in the players interest to show what cards they have as they can
      then "sort out" who does what and when they can do it.

      The Marshall, however, should only reveal one of his cards when he's
      about to take an action on it.

      Hope this is helpful
      Jon.

      --- In Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com, "Albert Canela" <berthus@y...>