Support of Developing Books

  • Peter King
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2005
      Ok folks for once this is not about one of my homebaked scheems,
      even if they do turn out rather well if I say so myself.

      There are some hard workin folks out there struggling to keep
      deadlands alive and rumour has it that if enough people keep on
      about wanting to see products and books as opposed to PDF's then
      they are more inclined to release the new material as such.

      With this in mind get along to leigon Publishing and post your
      support to their guys in the know and assault a few forums with your
      ideas and desires.

      We are very fortunate that the driving minds and forces behind
      deadlands listen to us, we should make the most of this.