LAST CALL FOR CRITTER SUBMISSIONS

  • Peter King
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2005
      Well folks our lil projects are movin right along, before out first
      major edit next week if any of you have critters you would like to
      submit then please get a typin.

      It will be a picky business though as we are already staring down
      the barrel of over 130 brand shiny new critters.

      Hope to hear from you guys n gals
    • Nathaniel Garth
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2005
        If we already sent one in do we have to edit it to some format?

        Peter King <innomne@...> wrote:
        Well folks our lil projects are movin right along, before out first
        major edit next week if any of you have critters you would like to
        submit then please get a typin.

        It will be a picky business though as we are already staring down
        the barrel of over 130 brand shiny new critters.

        Hope to hear from you guys n gals

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        Get unlimited calls to

        U.S./Canada

        Mike Lowrey: Hello?
        Marcus Burnett: We're your new neighbors.
        Mike Lowrey: Don't be alarmed, we're negros.
        Marcus Burnett: Naw man, naw! Too much bass in your voice. That scares white folks. You got to sound more like them.
        [In high pitched voice] Bad Boys 1995
        Marcus Burnett: We were wondering if we could borrow some brown sugar..?

      • Peter King
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2005
          Nope not at all, and thanks fer yer earlier submissions compadre, everyone who's critters are used gets a mention and of course will be informed directly..... If it was up to me i'd put em all in but space and a lack of ammunition means that the screening process is pretty grusome, but the critters that make it through promise to be the creme of the crop.

          Peter King,
          MANAGING DIRECTOR OF KING HOLISTIC THERAPIES & RPGM UK. Moderator Of Deadlands UK & Manufactuer Of The Official Law Marshals Badge.
          Producer Of Aces & Eights, a Soundtrack For The Weird West
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Deadlandsuk
          Come share yer tales of the trails pardner.