Help with an all huckster one shot

  • tennessee_nate
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2005
      My group is going to take a break from our Hackmaster game and I was
      going to do a One-Shot Deadlands game. What I had in mind is this the
      PCs are all huckster gamblers come to a gaming convention (Think
      celebrity poker). Then taking some from my other favorite show Law and
      Order, have some kind of crime a murder or simething else.

      a prize would be an unpublished work of Hoyle's
      other prizes include a relic of some kind and original spells

      I was wondering what kind of contests, relics, regulations, should I have
      TO the unaware the contests mundane and ordinary.

      Thanks,

      Nate