NEW PROJECTS REQUIRE FUNDING (Sealed Badge Sale)

  • Peter King
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2005
      Well, it breaks my heart to part with em but new projects need
      funding and I have nothing else I can part with.

      I have 4 Sealed DL Marshals Badges for sale, first come first served
      basis.

      Offers Welcome, I forgot what Shane Retailed em at.

      Contact me on innomne@...
    • Michael J. Scales
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2005
        --- In Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com, "Peter King" <innomne@y...> wrote:

        > Well, it breaks my heart to part with em but new projects need
        > funding and I have nothing else I can part with.
        >
        > I have 4 Sealed DL Marshals Badges for sale, first come first
        served
        > basis.
        >
        > Offers Welcome, I forgot what Shane Retailed em at.
        >
        > Contact me on innomne@y...

        Like how much we talkin' here? And what projects are you planning...