Some Great Quotes From Our Recent Games

  • Peter King
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Well we started the new year off with a bang thanks to the Mad
      Scientist in the group but as always during the best games come
      forth the best lines between the characters, Here are some of the
      highlights.

      Preacher Joseph Montgomery & Huckster Chance Black

      Preacher "The lord guides us my children, though this shadow of
      death (makes an outstanding cognition roll)erm...... you see that?
      Theres another one! I get the feeling were being watched"

      Chance "Thats ok, s'far as all they wanna do is watch.

      Another one from this pair was

      Preacher "Ok chance, god is sitting this one out so you got any lil
      demonic friends willin to help a man of the cloth?"

      Chance" No but we hucksters have a strategy that never fails in
      situations like this, there is only one thing to do......We must
      scream like gutess cowards"