Rascals Varmints & Critters 3

  • Peter King
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2004
      This ole projects back from the dead and being considered by our
      good frends over there at legion publishing. There is still a file
      in the files section for all those nasty critters you guys can think
      up so get postin. Naturally ya'll get a mention in the finnished
      product.

      The actual writing team has already been assembled but if you fancy
      bangin on the door we'll slide her open and hear whatch ot to say..

      Lookin forward to seein some mean ole critters