Lots of Pinnacle Products just posted at ebay (please help)

  • Dirk_R
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      Hi everyone. I apologize for spamming the lists, but here's what's
      going on.

      I long time friend of mine needs help. He's having trouble making
      rent this month due to his job not giving him enough hours. So I'm
      helping him the only way I can. He's having me list all his gaming
      stuff on ebay.

      I just listed many Pinnacle books, including several that are out of
      print. There is a Players and Marshal's book that are Hardbound,
      several of the out of print splat books, most of the DL line and
      most of the DL d20 line, as well as several WotC books. The rarest
      of all is the Anniversary edition Leatherbound Call of Cthulhu book.

      Two crates of books listed, with 1 more to go.

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=risenwealth567&include=0&since=-
      1&sort=3&rows=50

      Take a look, if there's anything you need, please bid, he can sure
      use your help. Tell your friends too.

      If you know any other lists/forums where I can post this, please let
      me know, or feel free to copy it there.

      Thanks in advance everyone, and again sorry to pop this to all the
      lists.
      --Dirk