New Reatailer Roundup

  • PEGShane@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2004
      Hi all!

      We just updated our Retailer Roundup and would sure appreciate it if you'd
      take it to your favorite local gaming store for us! The response from the first
      one was a MAJOR help to us, and the more stores we can reach, the better!

      Here's the direct link--it's also been added to yesterday's update:

      _http://www.peginc.com/Downloads/RetailerRoundup2.pdf_
      (http://www.peginc.com/Downloads/RetailerRoundup2.pdf)

      Thanks very much!

      Shane Hensley