[Deadlands uk] Re: Aces and Eights?

  • Peter King
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2004
      Can't Argue There,

      Colin here is responsible for me getting into the game in the first
      place. Spending over £300 on books and accesories and finally
      storming Shanes office with my scatter gun saying "YOU WILL LET ME
      PRODUCE THESE HERE STARS AND CD WONT YOU?"!!!

      Looking forward to getting up to see you, think old chance black
      will have to come back for one last ride huh?

      -- In Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com, colin braddock <tod316uk@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I have a copy of Aces & Eights, and can honestly say
      > that anyone who doesn't should make this their next
      > purchase! The original Deadlands CD did a good job,
      > but having a CD with genuinely disturbing, eerie
      > sounds coming in over the stereo is a decisive plus
      > for the atmosphere. Medwyn Goodall must've played
      > Deadlands before, or how else could he get the feel of
      > the game right in musical form. Great stuff. Add it to
      > your wish list now!
      >
      > P.s.: If you doubt me, ask Pete: Do I know my
      > Deadlands or what? ;)

      > http://search.yahoo.com
    • Allan Roberts
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2004
        Hey Colin,

        its Allan here. Remember? How are you doing?

        > I have a copy of Aces & Eights, and can honestly say
        > that anyone who doesn't should make this their next
        > purchase! The original Deadlands CD did a good job,
        > but having a CD with genuinely disturbing, eerie
        > sounds coming in over the stereo is a decisive plus
        > for the atmosphere. Medwyn Goodall must've played
        > Deadlands before, or how else could he get the feel of
        > the game right in musical form. Great stuff. Add it to
        > your wish list now!
        >
        > P.s.: If you doubt me, ask Pete: Do I know my
        > Deadlands or what? ;)

        > This incoming email to UWE has been independently scanned for viruses and
        any virus detected has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software