Re: Aces and Eights?

  • akumsa42@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2004
      --- In Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com, "tavis_hill" <tavis.hill@n...>
      wrote:
      > I'm sure I saw a message somewhere from peter saying that he had
      Aces
      > and Eights available - I was wondering how to get a copy?
      >
      > Sometime in the next two weeks though, after I've moved house.
      >
      > Tavis

      Yeah, i would like copy too
    • Peter King
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2004
        I do have a few copies but contact me off list guys, lets not spam up the group eh?

        anyone who already has a copy, if you have time to write a review of it id love to see yer thoughts.

        wrote:
        > I'm sure I saw a message somewhere from peter saying that he had
        Aces
        > and Eights available - I was wondering how to get a copy?
        >
        > Sometime in the next two weeks though, after I've moved house.
        >
        > Tavis

        Yeah, i would like copy too

        Peter King,
        Moderator Of Deadlands UK & Manufactuer Of The Official Law Marshals Badge.
        Producer Of Aces & Eights, a Soundtrack For The Weird West
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Deadlandsuk
        Come share yer tales of the trails pardner.

      • colin braddock
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 7, 2004
          Hi,

          I have a copy of Aces & Eights, and can honestly say
          that anyone who doesn't should make this their next
          purchase! The original Deadlands CD did a good job,
          but having a CD with genuinely disturbing, eerie
          sounds coming in over the stereo is a decisive plus
          for the atmosphere. Medwyn Goodall must've played
          Deadlands before, or how else could he get the feel of
          the game right in musical form. Great stuff. Add it to
          your wish list now!

          P.s.: If you doubt me, ask Pete: Do I know my
          Deadlands or what? ;)

          http://search.yahoo.com
        • Peter King
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 7, 2004
            Can't Argue There,

            Colin here is responsible for me getting into the game in the first
            place. Spending over £300 on books and accesories and finally
            storming Shanes office with my scatter gun saying "YOU WILL LET ME
            PRODUCE THESE HERE STARS AND CD WONT YOU?"!!!

            Looking forward to getting up to see you, think old chance black
            will have to come back for one last ride huh?

            -- In Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com, colin braddock <tod316uk@y...>
            wrote:
            > Hi,
            >
            > I have a copy of Aces & Eights, and can honestly say
            > that anyone who doesn't should make this their next
            > purchase! The original Deadlands CD did a good job,
            > but having a CD with genuinely disturbing, eerie
            > sounds coming in over the stereo is a decisive plus
            > for the atmosphere. Medwyn Goodall must've played
            > Deadlands before, or how else could he get the feel of
            > the game right in musical form. Great stuff. Add it to
            > your wish list now!
            >
            > P.s.: If you doubt me, ask Pete: Do I know my
            > Deadlands or what? ;)

            > http://search.yahoo.com
          • Allan Roberts
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 8, 2004
              Hey Colin,

              its Allan here. Remember? How are you doing?

              > I have a copy of Aces & Eights, and can honestly say
              > that anyone who doesn't should make this their next
              > purchase! The original Deadlands CD did a good job,
              > but having a CD with genuinely disturbing, eerie
              > sounds coming in over the stereo is a decisive plus
              > for the atmosphere. Medwyn Goodall must've played
              > Deadlands before, or how else could he get the feel of
              > the game right in musical form. Great stuff. Add it to
              > your wish list now!
              >
              > P.s.: If you doubt me, ask Pete: Do I know my
              > Deadlands or what? ;)

              > This incoming email to UWE has been independently scanned for viruses and
              any virus detected has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software