Aces and Eights?

  • tavis_hill
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29 2:14 PM
      I'm sure I saw a message somewhere from peter saying that he had Aces
      and Eights available - I was wondering how to get a copy?

      Sometime in the next two weeks though, after I've moved house.

      Tavis
    • akumsa42@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2004
        --- In Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com, "tavis_hill" <tavis.hill@n...>
        wrote:
        > I'm sure I saw a message somewhere from peter saying that he had
        Aces
        > and Eights available - I was wondering how to get a copy?
        >
        > Sometime in the next two weeks though, after I've moved house.
        >
        > Tavis

        Yeah, i would like copy too
      • Peter King
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2004
          I do have a few copies but contact me off list guys, lets not spam up the group eh?

          anyone who already has a copy, if you have time to write a review of it id love to see yer thoughts.

          wrote:
          > I'm sure I saw a message somewhere from peter saying that he had
          Aces
          > and Eights available - I was wondering how to get a copy?
          >
          > Sometime in the next two weeks though, after I've moved house.
          >
          > Tavis

          Yeah, i would like copy too

          Peter King,
          Moderator Of Deadlands UK & Manufactuer Of The Official Law Marshals Badge.
          Producer Of Aces & Eights, a Soundtrack For The Weird West
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Deadlandsuk
          Come share yer tales of the trails pardner.

        • colin braddock
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 7, 2004
            Hi,

            I have a copy of Aces & Eights, and can honestly say
            that anyone who doesn't should make this their next
            purchase! The original Deadlands CD did a good job,
            but having a CD with genuinely disturbing, eerie
            sounds coming in over the stereo is a decisive plus
            for the atmosphere. Medwyn Goodall must've played
            Deadlands before, or how else could he get the feel of
            the game right in musical form. Great stuff. Add it to
            your wish list now!

            P.s.: If you doubt me, ask Pete: Do I know my
            Deadlands or what? ;)

            http://search.yahoo.com
          • Peter King
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 7, 2004
              Can't Argue There,

              Colin here is responsible for me getting into the game in the first
              place. Spending over £300 on books and accesories and finally
              storming Shanes office with my scatter gun saying "YOU WILL LET ME
              PRODUCE THESE HERE STARS AND CD WONT YOU?"!!!

              Looking forward to getting up to see you, think old chance black
              will have to come back for one last ride huh?

              -- In Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com, colin braddock <tod316uk@y...>
              wrote:
              > Hi,
              >
              > I have a copy of Aces & Eights, and can honestly say
              > that anyone who doesn't should make this their next
              > purchase! The original Deadlands CD did a good job,
              > but having a CD with genuinely disturbing, eerie
              > sounds coming in over the stereo is a decisive plus
              > for the atmosphere. Medwyn Goodall must've played
              > Deadlands before, or how else could he get the feel of
              > the game right in musical form. Great stuff. Add it to
              > your wish list now!
              >
              > P.s.: If you doubt me, ask Pete: Do I know my
              > Deadlands or what? ;)

              > http://search.yahoo.com
            • Allan Roberts
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 8, 2004
                Hey Colin,

                its Allan here. Remember? How are you doing?

                > I have a copy of Aces & Eights, and can honestly say
                > that anyone who doesn't should make this their next
                > purchase! The original Deadlands CD did a good job,
                > but having a CD with genuinely disturbing, eerie
                > sounds coming in over the stereo is a decisive plus
                > for the atmosphere. Medwyn Goodall must've played
                > Deadlands before, or how else could he get the feel of
                > the game right in musical form. Great stuff. Add it to
                > your wish list now!
                >
                > P.s.: If you doubt me, ask Pete: Do I know my
                > Deadlands or what? ;)

                > This incoming email to UWE has been independently scanned for viruses and
                any virus detected has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software