Who here is from the uk?

  • Peter King
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24 6:07 AM
      just tht really ive lost track..lol
    • Steve De
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24 6:33 AM
        Pete

        Well I'm from the UK, Hampshire to be precise....

        Steve

      • jon.scholes@grattan.co.uk
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 24 6:58 AM
          Well no surprises, but i'm in the land of milk and honey. commonly known as
          manchester.

          BBJ.

          "Peter King"
          <innomne@... To: Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com
          .uk> cc:
          Subject: [Deadlands uk] Who here is from the uk?
          24/02/04 14:07
          Please respond to
          Deadlandsuk

          just tht really ive lost track..lol

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • colin braddock
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 24 12:24 PM
            I am! But you knew that, right?

            Colin.

            http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
          • Bill Segulin
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 24 2:00 PM
              Sorry, US of A here.

              Although not to say I haven't wished to be elsewhere on more than one occasion.

              Cheers
              -Bill

              =====
              CONSULTING: If you're not part of the solution, there's good money to be made in prolonging the problem.
              www.despair.com

              http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools