My Top Ten.

  • Colin Braddock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2004
      Howdy.

      Further to something I read earlier, here is my top 10 list of things
      I recall when I think of Deadlands:

      1: Good friends.
      2: That attic.
      3: Getting a set of bona-fide real poker chips (it's a moment).
      4: The Four Jacks, my current group.
      5: Rebecca Sleap. I never stopped loving you.
      6: That darned huckster, Chance, and his lousy luck with cards.
      7: Thirst. My best session ever run to this day.
      8: Mike's plethora of characters, and Bella, his best.
      9: Wishing I was a Mad Scientist with a time machine, so I could undo
      the past.
      10: Utter horror at reading (then discarding) the D20 version!

      To all the people on this group I ever hurt or angered, I am truly
      sorry. Y'know how they say what goes around comes around? They're
      right. I spent so long gaming that I lost sight of what is important:
      friends, love, doing the right thing, y'know?

      Try not to think too badly of an old fool who ain't so tall in the
      saddle no more.

      Peace.