ACES AND EIGHTS

  • marshalevader
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2003
      CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER...

      I THINK A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE NEEDS TO GO OUT:
      1. TO SHANE FOR LETTING US RUN WITH THIS PROJECT
      2. TO PETER KING, 'CAUSE WITH OUT HIM THIS PROJECT WOULD NEVER HAVE
      BEEN ACOMPLISHED
      3. LAST BUT NOT LEAST TO EVERY MEMBER OF THIS LIST WHO DEDICATED
      TIME, AND JUST GAVE SUPPORT TO THE PROJECT!

      SO WHEN DO WE START OUR NEXT ONE MY FRIENDS? :)

      (SIDE NOTE: Peter i still have the new picture for you i just keep
      forgetting to get to the damn post office...forgive? :) will get it
      out soon i promise)
    • Peter King
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2003
        KELLY, you for got yourself......who's pencil pushing antics brought us the wonderful cover.

        Cuthulu Barbie Lives On!!!!

        marshalevader <marshalevader@...> wrote:
        CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER...

        I THINK A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE NEEDS TO GO OUT:
        1. TO SHANE FOR LETTING US RUN WITH THIS PROJECT
        2. TO PETER KING, 'CAUSE WITH OUT HIM THIS PROJECT WOULD NEVER HAVE
        BEEN ACOMPLISHED
        3. LAST BUT NOT LEAST TO EVERY MEMBER OF THIS LIST WHO DEDICATED
        TIME, AND JUST GAVE SUPPORT TO THE PROJECT!

        SO WHEN DO WE START OUR NEXT ONE MY FRIENDS? :)

        (SIDE NOTE: Peter i still have the new picture for you i just keep
        forgetting to get to the damn post office...forgive? :) will get it
        out soon i promise)

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Peter King,
        Moderator Of Deadlands UK & Manufactuer Of The Official Law Marshals Badge.
        Producer Of Aces & Eights, a Soundtrack For The Weird West
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Deadlandsuk
        Come share yer tales of the trails pardner.