993pbem suggestion

  • Nathaniel Garth
    Sep 12, 2003
      Recently, my favorite game store had gone out of business, and I have no one to game with, (that and I also am studying for my Law school exam)I know there are a few pbem games from people on the boards, and I am not trying to step on anyones toes, I was thinking about doing one myself. It is a difficult task. I was wondering if anyone could given me some pointers and also if anyone is interested in joining one.

      Thanks for your time,
      Nate

      Mike Lowrey: Hello?
      Marcus Burnett: We're your new neighbors.
      Mike Lowrey: Don't be alarmed, we're negros.
      Marcus Burnett: Naw man, naw! Too much bass in your voice. That scares white folks. You got to sound more like them.
      [In high pitched voice] Bad Boys 1995
      Marcus Burnett: We were wondering if we could borrow some brown sugar..?