938Re: [Deadlands uk] What going on in here?

  • Nathaniel Garth
    Aug 1, 2003
      Here is the link to the deadlands rebooted

      http://www.peginc.com/ShootingBlind/DeadlandsReboot.htm

      As for the movies/video games/shows

      Bad boys (go figure)
      New JAck City
      Mission: impossible
      The Italian Job
      Enter the Dragon
      America's Army Ops

      Peace,

      Nate

      Mike Lowrey: Hello?
      Marcus Burnett: We're your new neighbors.
      Mike Lowrey: Don't be alarmed, we're negros.
      Marcus Burnett: Naw man, naw! Too much bass in your voice. That scares white folks. You got to sound more like them.
      [In high pitched voice] Bad Boys 1995
      Marcus Burnett: We were wondering if we could borrow some brown sugar..?