744So, What did i miss?

  • jon.scholes@grattan.co.uk
    Jun 2, 2003
      Hey all,

      My humbest apologies for being away (not that i was missed). I'm just back
      at work after R&R from a spot of unexpected minor surgery. So, after
      reading the 200+ e-mails waiting for me, i thought it was high time for me
      to throw in my two bits. Not that you could stop me anyway. (I've had
      another think about what to put on my tombstone. I think i'd like 'I STILL
      THINK WE SHOULD DO IT MY WAY' in big shouty letters).

      --------------

      Aces & Eights : If you're even thinking about playing deadlands at some
      point, get the CD. I've listened to it and it's great. I'll put some
      detailed thoughts and a proper review later on.
      Peter : Sorry about being away, I'll get the money sent this week.

      --------------

      RVC3 : I think it would be good as a official document book, like the
      ranger bible. (by the way, who fancies writing THAT?). but just as a
      thought, how about a sort of secret scrapbook by a mad scientist. with
      stolen pages from rangers and the agents, analytical details from himself.
      Call it something like "Dr Storm's Scrapbook : RVC3" and have it like a
      private logbook style thing but with pages from other sources tacked in. Am
      i making sense there?

      Also, are we going to have anything other than critters in it? my thoughts
      run along the lines of critter based edges, hindrances, skills, hexes and
      rituals with an adventure at the end? (I have actually got a nasty idea for
      that if people want it)

      ---------------

      Colt's song : Sorry, i must be just plain dumb... what's the tune?

      ---------------

      And even though i talk too much and nobody bothers reading to the end of my
      messages, I'll leave you with this. Whether you remember it or not, we
      discussed briefly my new adventure, which started with a shooting
      competition. 25 competitors, 6 PC's in the comp. 5 groups in round one.
      each player tried to tip the scales in their own favour. one was far too
      memorable. the whore (character that is, and played by a girl before anyone
      starts getting ideas) steps up to her mark in the row of 5, (shooting at
      targets no less) throws off her coat to reveal her working clothes. AKA
      stocking, suspenders and boots. full stop. even i stopped for a minute to
      think about this one.

      Thanks For Listening
      BBJ.

      English Jack : "Hang on a minute, if they've all left then i'm the only
      competitor. If i stay, I'll win, but i'll miss the rest of the adventure.
      Just wait, I'm thinking."
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic