1388New Marshal advice

  • grant
    Jun 17, 2011
      I'm a real newbie to all rpg games and have only Gm'd once, and looking for advice and tips to running one off games. So far the first game of deadlands went fairly smoothly but we only got half way through, the game that i thought was going to be a quick 3hr session with the group (based in Falkirk btw) never came to a conclusion. Game slots are few and far between so the question is how do you go about planning the story and Gming the game to fit to a time scale.

      all advice is welcome as I'm a real greenhorn for both deadlands and gming.

      cheers

      Grant
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic