1269Re: [Deadlands uk] Deadlands Reloaded game in London (UK)

  • Ben Turner
    Aug 1, 2008
      Hey Madan,

      I'm based near Kings Cross. Ilford would be quite far out, and I am
      tied to public transport at the moment (no car) !

      Might be a bit logistically hard to get out that way. Would still be
      interested in swapping tales, online resources and ideas though if you
      guys are regular players ! And good to see this discussion group isn't
      totally defunct :)

      Cheers,
      Ben

      --- In Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com, "Madan Mitra" <madan.mitra@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ben,
      >
      > Just got back from me and found this in my inbox.
      >

      > Where about in North London are you? I play with a group but in the
      Ilford