1256Re: [Deadlands uk] returning after long time away

  • jon.scholes@otto-uk.com
    Feb 13, 2008
      Greetin's there,

      Not been around these woods for a while.... but it's good to see you back.
      Though this town, is looking like a ghost town at the minute.

      Anyone still out there?
      Anyone still playing?
      Anyone still playing Deadlands?
      Who's had a chance to check out Reloaded and can give an honest opinion of
      it ...? Who cares if shane's reading, is it as good as the 2nd edition?

      Who fancies GMming or playing in an online game, kicking off a fresh game
      for the third time, hey, third time lucky?

      Jon.
      - Deputy Phillips.

      "batgirlnh911" <batgirlnh911@...>
      Sent by: Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com
      13/02/2008 04:16
      Please respond to
      Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com

      Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com
      cc

      Subject
      [Deadlands uk] returning after long time away

      Greetings all, some of you may remember me as the member that dropped
      off the face of the Earth for a while, especially you Peter! after a
      long illness and other issues, my computer and i are back online and
      ready for chat. i have lots of new drawings to share with everyone
      and cant wait to get back into Deadlandsuk again.
      Peter if you get a chance please drop me a line i have much to tell you!
      -Kelly
      Marshal E. Vader