1234Re: [Deadlands uk] Re: LAST SHOT AT THE BIG TIME

  • jon.scholes@grattan.co.uk
    Dec 12, 2005
      I took interest...... (i did you know)

      Hey guys. isn't it about time you crawled out from hiding too? Who's here,
      who's not, and who's still playing deadlands.

      oh, and who would like take the latest reigns at Marshalling the DL online
      game?

      Just a thought, since things have been awfully quiet around here for quite
      a while.

      Jon.

      Peter King
      <innomne@... To: Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com
      .uk> cc:
      Sent by: Subject: Re: [Deadlands uk] Re: LAST SHOT AT THE BIG TIME
      Deadlandsuk@yahoo
      groups.com

      09/12/05 16:47
      Please respond to
      Deadlandsuk

      lol, Well if They still accept it now things have gone on a while then I
      understood from Simon lucas that it would be tripple stated. With regards
      to submissions, everything that has been done or submitted is included in
      the file uploads that are already here, no one really took much interest
      and I havent recieved anything additional since posting the files.

      tennessee_nate <nategarth@...> wrote: Two Things

      1. Will RVC 3 be in the Savage Worlds Format?
      2. Could you put up a list submission you have received?

      Thanks

      Nate

      --- In Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com, "Peter King" <innomne@y...> wrote:

      > Hi Folks,
      >
      > Over the next day or so i'm posting up some files to the forum
      which I
      > hope everyone can get involved in. RVC 3 is progressing really well
      > but I need a creative break so I am turning over the actual
      manuscript
      > and illustrations to the forum. Read, review, comment, add stuff,
      just
      > do what you do.
      >
      > I'll be back to see what has happened with it then collocate all
      the
      > suggestions and writings together with names of those involved and
      put
      > it into some kind of order then get it off to the publisher for
      their
      > final word on the subject.
      >
      > Really hope you guys can get involved, the pinnicle forum is great
      but
      > it has really damaged the traffic on the deadlands yahoo groups.

      Deadlands High Role playing games American west Edge of
      madness Civil war

      ---------------------------------

      Peter King,
      V.C.T.C, I.T.E.C, I.C.H.T, S.G.C.C, M.B.S
      Holistic Teacher & Owner Of The Kingswood Reiki Foundation,
      http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/thekingswoodreikifoundation

      Moderator Of Deadlands UK & Manufactuer Of The Official Marshals Badge.
      Producer Of Aces & Eights, a Soundtrack For The Weird West
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Deadlandsuk

      Proud To Be An MG Music Agent.
      http://www.mgmusic.ltd.uk

      Yahoo! Groups Links