Re: •♥♥• [Dead-End] •♥♥• Reality's dream.

  • Benjamin Pierce
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007
      So what did you experience at the time and date?

      On 6/30/07, &#9829;&#9829;•Lulu Dong •&#9829;&#9829; < lulu.dong@...> wrote:

      My Name is Reality.

      I have seen lots of creatures come and go,
      some of them entertained the idea that life is a dream,
      others think of death as an illusion ...
      They wanted to find a way out of the crazy carrousel of birth and death, and catalogized myriads of levels of incarnations and reincarnations, with one goal, to leave the crazy carrousel of birth and death.

      But I have to dissapoint you. Your catalogue is wonderful, your literature is beautiful, your illusions are terrific, but there's no way out of realities carrousel.

      Reality.

      Titel from Geza Braindead

      When God created the mirror he said:
      Wow!
      When God saw the mirror he said:
      Shit.

      Der Spiegel hat wahrscheinlich recht,
      Ich bin kein Spiegel, sondern ein Mensch.

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

    • ♥♥•Lulu Dong •♥
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007

        SIeep, I took a short nap, aldough it was relaxing, it wasn't different from any other type of sleep ... yourself?

        lulu

        On 6/30/07, &#9829;&#9829;•Lulu Dong •&#9829;&#9829; < lulu.dong@yahoo. com> wrote:
        My Name is Reality.

        I have seen lots of creatures come and go,
        some of them entertained the idea that life is a dream,
        others think of death as an illusion ...
        They wanted to find a way out of the crazy carrousel of birth and death, and catalogized myriads of levels of incarnations and reincarnations, with one goal, to leave the crazy carrousel of birth and death.

        But I have to dissapoint you. Your catalogue is wonderful, your literature is beautiful, your illusions are terrific, but there's no way out of realities carrousel.

        Reality.

        Titel from Geza Braindead

        When God created the mirror he said:
        Wow!
        When God saw the mirror he said:
        Shit.

        Der Spiegel hat wahrscheinlich recht,
        Ich bin kein Spiegel, sondern ein Mensch.

        always stay connected to friends.
      • lulu.dong
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
          Hmm,

          there's so many possibilities,

          today I dreamed, that my mind opened, probably a day late, I was
          half awake, half asleep, and I saw this tunnel, inside my mind, like
          a sky, with a few white clouds.

          I don't know where this tunnel goes, from where it comes, but it was
          cool, a connection between my mind and another, maybe just into the
          sky, but at least it was an opening, and it was blue, already.

          lulu

          --- In Dead-End@yahoogroups.com, "•Lulu Dong •" <lulu.dong@...>
          wrote:

          > Sleep, I took a short nap, aldough it was relaxing, it
          wasn't different from any other type of sleep ... yourself?
          lulu So what did you experience at the time and date?