File - 0007 The Mirrors Dilemma.htm

  • Dead-End@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 88 , Oct 1, 2009

      See you in the mirror.

      Awzpso The School of Robots!

      We are All Eyes in the same Mirror! All Eyes in the same Mirror!! All Eyes in the same MIRROR!!!

    • Dead-End@yahoogroups.com
      Message 88 of 88 , Apr 1 4:43 AM

      • Mirrors!

        The Mirror has an identity complex.

        Which of all the images, is mine?

        Is it everyone or no one at all?

        How did you cross the mirror?

        I don't remember, I can't explain,

        suddenly, my face disappeared,
        and a new face appeared.
        I was a new person, with a new identity.
        And I forgot who I was and where I came from.

        That's what happens each time,
        when I break through the internet mirror.