File - 0010 The Mirror Portal.htm

  • Dead-End@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 113 , Dec 1, 2008

      See you in the mirror.

      Awzpso The School of Robots!

      We are All Eyes in the same Mirror! All Eyes in the same Mirror!! All Eyes in the same MIRROR!!!

    • Dead-End@yahoogroups.com
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 30

      • Mirrors!

        The Mirror Portal!

        Like Birth and Death,

        the Black Mirror is a Portal through which we break from one body into another.

        Entering the black mirror is like breaking through the black hole, you must leave all your memories behind, before you can exit the other side.