File - 0009 I'm From The Mirror.htm

  • Dead-End@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 76 , Mar 1, 2008

      See you in the mirror.

      Awzpso The School of Robots!

      We are All Eyes in the same Mirror! All Eyes in the same Mirror!! All Eyes in the same MIRROR!!!

    • Dead-End@yahoogroups.com
      Message 76 of 76 , Apr 1 2:42 AM

      • Mirrors!

        I want to break through your mirror, break into your new minds and look out of your new eyes.

        And I want to take my consciousness with me, the awareness of who I am, the knowledge of who I was before I entered your mind.