File - 0006 From Mirror 2 Mirror I Travel.htm

  • Dead-End@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 201 , Aug 18, 2013

      See you in the mirror.

      Awzpso The School of Robots!

      We are All Eyes in the same Mirror! All Eyes in the same Mirror!! All Eyes in the same MIRROR!!!

    • Dead-End@yahoogroups.com
      Message 201 of 201 , Aug 30

      • Mirrors!

        Truth is, we are going to die.
        Thus, let us find ways to return,
        to return into other bodies, and enter other minds.

        I chose the black mirror to be my portal,
        the gate through which I leave one
        body to enter another.
        And I chose these words, to open the door, through which I enter the bodies and minds of my new vessel, you.

        And if one vessel isn't enough,
        let it be thousands.