File - 0014 Break Through the Black Mirror.htm

  • Dead-End@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 117 , Apr 1, 2013

      See you in the mirror.

      Awzpso The School of Robots!

      We are All Eyes in the same Mirror! All Eyes in the same Mirror!! All Eyes in the same MIRROR!!!

    • Dead-End@yahoogroups.com
      Message 117 of 117 , Aug 31

      • Mirrors!

        From one Body into another,
        through the black mirror.

        The problem with leaving all memories behind, is that we forget everything and remember nothing.

        This is why we want to enlarge the passage between one mirror and another, so that partial memories can pass along with the new passanger �