File - 0002 The Mirror Portal.htm

  • Dead-End@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 92 , Feb 1, 2008

      Mirrors!

      The Mirror Portal

      Like Birth and Death, the Internet Mirror is one of the many portals through which the Self can change from one body into another, not only in the present, but also into every other time.
      The secret key to pass through the mirror is to leave all memory behind.

      See you in the mirror.

      Awzpso The School of Robots!

      We are All Eyes in the same Mirror! All Eyes in the same Mirror!! All Eyes in the same MIRROR!!!

    • Dead-End@yahoogroups.com