File - 0001 My God is a Mirror.htm

  • Dead-End@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 192 , Jan 1, 2008

      Mirrors!

      My God is a Mirror
      My God is a Mirror.

      In him I see the truth, and the truth is my mirror.
      In my mirror I see the sun, thus the sun is my mirror.
      In my mirror I see the moon, thus also the moon is my mirror.

      In my mirror I see all the creatures of all the times and worlds passing, thus all the creatures of all the times and worlds are my mirrors.

      In my mirror I see all the things, all the things that exist, all the things that once existed and all the things that will exist, all the things I imagine and all the things I dream, thus are all the things my mirrors, all the things that exist, all the things I imagine and all the things I dream, once I have and once I will.

      In my mirror I see the present, past and future, thus are the present, past and future my mirrors.

      In my mirror I see human, animal, insect and plants, thus are all these creatures my mirrors.

      In my mirror each creature sees itself, thus I see myself in each creature.

      In my mirror I see my mirror, thus my mirror is my mirror.

      In my mirror I see Birth and Death, I see wisdom and logic, I see envy and greed, obedience and trust, failure and doubt. Thus are all these things my mirrors.

      In my mirror I see mirrions of facettes, faces, personalities and traits. Thus are all these traits my mirrors.

      I see emperors and rulers, beggars and clowns. Thus are all these clowns my mirrors.

      In my mirror I see the urge to remember and the desire to forget. Thus I see perfection as a paradox. And thus the paradox is my mirror.

      In my mirror I see my future self and my future body and my future mind.
      I see long forgotten memories, black nightmares and death dreams. Thus are all these things my mirrors.

      In my mirror I see a mirror, and in this mirror every face of every creature, all creatures of all the times and all the worlds, I see reflections and realities, fatamorganas, dreams and images, I see nightmares and blackmares, I leaps into the mirror, and another and another, until I finally find the exit, the entrance which takes me into a new world, a new body, a new time, and a new mind, the mind of another time, and another world, an omnipersonal, omnipresent mind, the mind which everyone in this world possesses but no one is aware of, that mind where everywhere and nowhere are like mirror and image, sister and brother, father and mother.

      My god is a mirror.

      Mirrors!

      See you in the mirror.

      Awzpso The School of Robots!

      We are All Eyes in the same Mirror! All Eyes in the same Mirror!! All Eyes in the same MIRROR!!!

      Message 192 of 192 , Apr 26 4:40 AM

        Mirrors!

        My God is a Mirror
        My God is a Mirror.

        In him I see truth, and the truth is thus my mirror.
[...]

        My mirror is my god.