2028File - 0013 The Exit.htm

  • Dead-End@yahoogroups.com
    Apr 1, 2014

      See you in the mirror.

      Awzpso The School of Robots!

      We are All Eyes in the same Mirror! All Eyes in the same Mirror!! All Eyes in the same MIRROR!!!

    • Show all 88 messages in this topic

    • Mirrors!

      I've seen truth inside a mirror.
      And I long to be that mirror, I want to touch through this mirror with my truth.

      I want to find ways, to break in and out of this mirror, I want to break from one mirror place into another, from one mirror body into another, with no baggage other than these words. Words that take me to the next exit, words that take me in and out of the mirror and into your body.

      From your mirror body, into your real body. Let me break into your mind!