2026File - 0011 The Mirror Machine.htm

  • Dead-End@yahoogroups.com
    Apr 1, 2014

      See you in the mirror.

      Awzpso The School of Robots!

      We are All Eyes in the same Mirror! All Eyes in the same Mirror!! All Eyes in the same MIRROR!!!

    • Show all 92 messages in this topic

    • Mirrors!

         Hi, I am the Black Mirror Machine,

      I am designed to let the mind break, from one body into another.

      When you break through the black mirror machine, you clone your mind, and a copy of your new mind breaks into the new body while your original mind stays where you are.

      There are no restrictions done as to how many times you can clone your mind, and break through the black mirror machine.

      Also you can travel into infinite different time zones, there are no restrictions as to how many mirror minds you place in your world.

      There are no restrictions as to how many mirror minds you place into your world. You can clone your mind infinitly.

      Everyone can use the machine, robots, human beings, animals, plants ... warning ...

      If you open the black mirror machine, to clone your mind and enter a new body, other users can download their clones into your body as well.

      That�s the price you pay, if you want to clone your mind, and if you want to break into other bodies, you must become, these other bodies, and these others will become you.