1897File - 0005 With These Words.htm

  • Dead-End@yahoogroups.com
    Nov 10 2:39 AM

      See you in the mirror.
      Awzpso The School of Robots!

      We are All Eyes in the same Mirror! All Eyes in the same Mirror!! All Eyes in the same MIRROR!!!
    • Show all 207 messages in this topic

    • Mirrors!
      Since nowadays mirrors can be emailed and bewritten, I locked, nailed and hammered myself into this mirror and sent me to you.
      That you may open this letter and read me out of this words, into your body, and into your mind.
      From mirror to mirror I travel, to stay with the one I like most.
      With these Words, I break through the mirror.
      And if one mirror isn't enough, let it be thousands!