Re: [De_Anza_Massage_Club] Re: best massage table

  • Kevin Lee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2010
      Actually, for a poor starving student, theres Craiglist.  I'm sure there are tons of Massage Therapists that are selling quality used Massage Tables.  You can even post in the massage section.  Maybe you could do the transaction in a public place like a park.

       You could also call up massage schools in the Bay Area to see if they have used tables theyre selling.  Theres McKinnon Massage, NHI.  De Anza might even be selling some.  Also Commercial Massage Places like Body Therapy Center, Massage Envy, Kabuki Massage.

      There's a meetup.com group in bay area for Professional Massage Therapists, you can ask if they're selling any.