Advanced Cancelled

  • Dragon Lover
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2008
      Anything know about Advanced being cancelled this term?
    • showersunflower
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2008
        Yes, Gene

        It has been cancelled.... We are desperately trying to make sure clinic
        won't be cancelled (again) this quarter as well.

        Emily

        --- In De_Anza_Massage_Club@yahoogroups.com, "Dragon Lover"

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2008
          Any idea why it was cancelled?

          --- In De_Anza_Massage_Club@yahoogroups.com, "showersunflower"

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2008
            They've been cancelling classes very early on in general (budget-cut
            issues). So it's not just advanced or any other massage class- it's
            applicable to all classes on campus.

            <efforrer@...> wrote:

            > Any idea why it was cancelled?
            >
            > --- In De_Anza_Massage_Club@yahoogroups.com, "showersunflower"
            > <showersunflower@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Yes, Gene
            > >
            > > It has been cancelled.... We are desperately trying to make sure
            clinic
            > > won't be cancelled (again) this quarter as well.
            > >
            > > Emily
            > >
            > > --- In De_Anza_Massage_Club@yahoogroups.com, "Dragon Lover"
            > > <efforrer@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Anything know about Advanced being cancelled this term?

          • Cindy Lalowski
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 7, 2008
              Tamica was told it was due to low enrollment.