Need more Dawn Marie on TV

  • piratbearjerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hello people for I have to say that I love to watch Dawn Marie. I
      wish that the WWE would give her more storylines. I actually miss the
      days when she was in ECW. I thought that they gave her some good air
      time. Now I hardly if at all see Dawn on TV. Plus the one night that
      I meant to watch her on Velocity I forgot to tape the show. It was
      the Saturday July 19th show. I just caught the end of it and seen
      that Dawn was wearing some nice tight black leather pants. She looks
      great in those or anything and I would love to see more of her on
      Smackdown or Velocity. Now with that said, I was wondering if anyone
      ever got a chance to see her in person either at a wrestling event or
      an autograph session? I got the chance to see her in Altoona when she
      was with ECW. I have some nice pics of her backside that I will have
      to scan for this yahoo group. By the way I really enjoy this site.