New Divas Poll, This Club To Be Included?

  • nikita_1_usa
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
      Please Be sure to check out the poll's homes! The following is who
      the poll questions are by and where they originated! Thanks!

      The First Question is by Marcey, Nikita &
      http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/thebilliondollarprincessclub

      The Second Question is by Clarrissa &
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubivory

      The Third Question is by Marcey &
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/litatotheextremeclub

      The Fourth Question is by Marcey &
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ItsMightyMolly

      The Fifth Question is by Mike &
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aroundthestratusphere/

      The Sixth And Final Question is by Nikita! &
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoaniesGym

      The Seventh And Possible New Question Will Be By Jade! &
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DawnMarieMakingAnImpact/

      And Here's The New Poll Address! http://www.gigapoll.com/?107122
    • jade_making_an_impact
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
        Thank you very much for adding that question in about including this
        Group in those Polls you do. I hope we get the response from the
        people that they want us in.
        Jade
      • coolchick_1000ca
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
          I'm sure you guys will I vote for you guys it get in.

          --- In DawnMarieMakingAnImpact@y..., "jade_making_an_impact"
          <jade_making_an_impact@y...> wrote:
          > Thank you very much for adding that question in about including
          this
          > Group in those Polls you do. I hope we get the response from the
          > people that they want us in.
          > Jade
        • jade_making_an_impact
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002