A Diva Undressed Magazine Review!!

  • Nikita
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Ohhh, I am one of the lucky ones who managed to find the Divas
      Undressed mag at my local Blockbuster and thank god for them selling
      it.

      Anyways, here is my review of the magazine and if it's worth buying.

      Trish Stratus: Trish is the first Diva we get and there are 9 pics of
      her. Wow is all I have to say. All of Trish's outfits were in black.
      The first two pics have her wearing something that kinda looks like a
      possible ring outfits that Trish would wear. Next pic is Trish
      wearing fishnet stockings, long black boots, a black tube top and
      looking mighty yummy. Next is a long flowing black nightgown with
      Trish's hair loose and looking very pretty. Next two are probably my
      favorite Trish pics as she's leaning on a stack of blocks that
      says "Baby" wearing this see-through neglice (bad spelling) with very
      long black stockings. The other pic is she's standing near the blocks
      but this time, it says Diva and she's wearing the same outfit but you
      get a better view. She's also semi-biting her finger like
      saying, "Ohhh, I'm a bad little girl!" Last two are the outfit she
      wore on the Divas Undressed special I believe. The first she's got a
      top hat & cane to go along and she's wearing this diamond tie. The
      last pic has the diamond tie sitting very nicely in her cleave as
      she's in a kinda of thinking pose. My grade: A+++++++++++

      Molly: Now, you would expect that Molly's pics wouldn't be that great
      since her character right now is a prude but Molly looks totally
      beautiful here! Her layout pic is in a blueish long lace PJ outfit.
      Next is normal PJ's but with the top only buttoned with ONE button so
      there is a nice shot of her cleavage and belly. Next is the same PJ's
      but she's holding up a little rabbit and we get that beautiful Molly
      smile. Next is Molly with a white bare-armed t-shirt and sweats on,
      showing belly looking very hot. Next is Molly flashing that smile as
      she wears a nice blue flowered nightgown. Last is Molly in a white
      with blue flowers nightgown smelling a white rose. My Grade:
      A+++++++++ (Molly rules! )

      Jacqueline: First layout shot is of Jackie in red lace number looking
      quite sexy. She's wearing the same outfit in Pic 3. Pic 2 has her in
      this WOW red leather bra number with long red stockings and panties.
      The last 4 pics are her in red lingerie. My Grade: B++

      Stacy: A++++...oh wait, I need to explain the pics first. hehe.
      Layout is stacy laying on a bed smiling with a bra, showing lots of
      leg and ass. First two are my favs with Stacy in her little girl
      outfit showing ass and leg, sucking on a
      lollipop....ohhh.yeah.....~shakes head~..ok! Next is Stacy minus bra
      holding her arms across her chest but showing some nice ass, next pic
      is a total leg and ass shot. Fans of HAM will love that pic. Next
      two are Stacy in fluffy sheer lingerie smiling and twirling her hair
      and the last is like the cover show except she's smiling. My Grade:
      A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Linda Miles: First layout pic is like Stacy's with bra, laying down,
      showing leg and ass. Next is bra & panties shot with fishnet
      stockings. Same thing with next pic though minus the fishnet. Same
      thing in third pic though a more conservative top. Next is all
      leather (bra, panties) with sheer stockings, leather boots, and a
      whip. Last is another leather bra and panties shot. My Grade: C+/B-

      Ivory: Ohhh yeah. Layout is in purple in an almost sheer lingerie
      piece with great cleavage and legs, next is purple bra and panties
      shot, then another bra and panties shot but kneeling on a chair to do
      a major J-Lo pose. Next is Ivory laying down with a light blue top
      and panties. Next is Ivory in a purple sheer top and panties that is
      almost see thru........~drools~...........I'm back. Next is purple
      bra/panties and last is a sheer/almost see thru outfit....~drools
      again~.....My Grade: A++++++++++++++++

      Jackie Gayda: While she may suck in the ring, she looks hot in this
      pics. Layout pic is in checkered top and panties crawling. Next two
      are her in white panties, white boots but no top holding her breasts.
      Next is checkered top thing with white panties. Next is white
      lingerie with sheer white stockings. Last two are white bra/panties
      though one set has frills on them. My Grade: B+/A-

      Terri: Layout is her holding her breasts in gold panties laying on
      bed. Next is covering herself with a pillow, then leaning against a
      bed post holding her breasts in white/yellow panties. Next is
      white/yellow see-thru lingeri, then Terri covering herself with just
      a blanket. White bra and pantie set next, then Terri lying down on a
      pillow showing some ass. Last two are Terri next to the bedpost again
      holding tits with flowered panties, and Terri lying on bed in a
      white/yellow lingeri number. My Grade: B+

      Nidia: Layout is white bra shirt/panties combo laying on white furry
      rug. Next is white lingeri, then a white shirt opened to reveal white
      bra with nice cleavage and white panties. Next two are in green gym
      shorts but the first she is wearing a white bra, the second, she's
      cupping her tits with her hands. Last two are in a striped
      shirt/panties combo, then a white shirt/panties combo. My Grade: B+/A-
      (Nidia looked good here)

      Jazz: Most of her pics are in leopard skin lingeri. She actually
      doesn't look bad in here. My Grade: C+

      Torrie Wilson: Layout is her in pink top/panites laying on bed with
      bubbles going around. Blue lace bra/panties that she wore on
      Undressed special. Laying ona pillow in pink lingerie, Pink sheer
      bra/panties, Yellow sheer bra/panties, laying on a pillow with
      flowered yellow bra/panties, blue sheer one piece lingerie, Torrie
      opening a purple robe with NO BRA. My Grade: A++++++++++ (Torrie
      really looked beautiful here)

      Victoria: Layout in silver lingerie, white see-thru shirt with white
      panties, silver bra/panties, layout with silver bra/panties, two pics
      in white frills bra/panties. My Grade: B+/A-

      Dawn Marie: No Matter what, she's getting an
      A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ because her pics
      are SMOKING! Layout pic is her in leather fishnet bodysuit with
      fishnet stockings. Next is black/red bodysuite with black panties.
      Black Bra/see-thru shirt/black panties/sheer stockings. The Butterfly
      outfit (there are no words. Get the mag to behold this pic.
      Butterflys covering nipples but pretty much free breasts with black
      panties). Laying forward on pillow in black bra/panties set showing
      ass, leather bra fishnet bodysuit with black panties and fishnet
      stockings, black panties showing major ass while Dawn covers her
      breasts with her hands. Last pic is Dawn covering her breasts with
      her arms in sheer stockings and black/red lined panties. My Grade: Do
      you need to ask???

      Overall: GET THIS MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      CREDIT: REDHOTDIVAS.COM'S MESSAGE BOARD

      http://www.divaboard.com/

      PS. ME (NIKITA) ADDED ONE OF DAWN'S SCANS TO THE PHOTOS!
    • Rod Grape
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
        Sounds fantastic, and the pics I've seen from it so
        far definitely live up to the hype!

        --- Nikita <nikita_1_usa@...> wrote: > Ohhh, I

        http://uk.my.yahoo.com