Poll results for DawnMarieMakingAnImpact

  • DawnMarieMakingAnImpact@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2002
      The following DawnMarieMakingAnImpact poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Why are you here?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I'm a legitimate Dawn Marie fan., 6 votes, 60.00%
      - I'm a WWF/WWe fan., 1 votes, 10.00%
      - I'm just a pervert., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I'm a Dawn Marie fan and a pervert., 3 votes, 30.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DawnMarieMakingAnImpact

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • DawnMarieMakingAnImpact@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
        The following DawnMarieMakingAnImpact poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Out of the two files I uploaded in this
        group, which one of the two is better?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Video Clips of Dawn Marie from Undressed, 1 votes, 11.11%
        - Dawn Marie Gif, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - both the same, 8 votes, 88.89%
        - none of the above, 0 votes, 0.00%