David Bradley Tri Trac for sale

  • jamminblue
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 4:57 AM
      I have a David Bradley Tri Trac that I want to sell. It comes with a
      plow, bull dozer blade, splined rake, and cultivator. I was going to
      restore, but never seem to have enough time or money to do so. The
      person I got it from said they rebuilt the engine, I have never had it
      started so I can't say if it runs or not. I have pictures if
      interested. Also it looks like someone fitted it with some hydralics
      on the front for the bulldozer blade. I am looking for offers. Please
      e-mail with question I will answer best I can.

      Jamminblue
    • Pete Max

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1 6:02 AM
          Sugarcreek, Ohio